The Suncliff Hotel
- East Overcliff Drive
- BH1 3AG Bournemouth (Dorset) - United Kingdom
- Tel: +44(0)1202 298 350
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
This is where you can find various terms and conditions relating to bookings at OCEANA Hotels. Scroll down to view tabs and select relevant information.
Bedroom BookingsView our Terms & Conditions Pdf
Weddings BookingsView The Suncliff & Ocean Beach Wedding Pdf
To ensure we have a true understanding of your needs and to make your time with us as pleasurable as possible, we recommend you arrive at Oceana Day Spa 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
Your modesty will be respected at all times; disposable underwear is available if desired.
Oceana Day Spa and Oceana Hotels Group does not accept responsibility for any lost or stolen items.
Oceana Day Spa is a tranquil environment for everyone to enjoy. As a courtesy to our other guests, please switch off your mobile phone or place it in silent mode at all times within the spa.
If you arrive late for an appointment, you will receive the best treatment possible within the remaining appointment time. It may be necessary to decrease your time with respect for the next appointment. Full treatment costs apply.
We request you to let us know of any cancellations at least 24 hours in advance. Treatments & Spa Days cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged in full.
No Children under 16 years are permitted in the Day Spa.
Parking is available on a first come first served basis. Alternative, inexpensive parking is also available on the Seafront.
All payments must be made directly to the Day Spa and can not be charged to room accounts.
We reserve the right to amend facilities and opening times without prior notice.
Leisure Club Facebook Competition to Win a 3 Month Membership Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Oceana Leisure Club
2. The competition (giveaway) is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Oceana Leisure Club and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition (giveaway). There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition (giveaway).
3. By entering this competition (giveaway), an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The route to entry for the competition (giveaway) is to like the post only. To be entered into the competition (giveaway) you are not expected to like the Facebook page, share the post, comment or tag a friend. People can, of course, perform any of those social actions, but do so by their own free will.
5. We have the right to allow more than one entry per competition (giveaway) at times. We will notify specifically in the post if this is the case
6. Closing date for entry will be stated in the post of the Facebook page. After this date, the no further entries to the competition (giveaway) will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition (giveaway) and how to enter are clearly stated in the Facebook post. Like the post only. To be entered into the competition (giveaway) you are not expected to like the Facebook page, share the post, comment or tag a friend. People can, of course, perform any of those social actions, but do so by their own will.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition (giveaway) and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition (giveaway) will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize will be clearly stated in the Facebook Post and will be subject to availability
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random
13. The winner will be notified by via post on Facebook and within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition (giveaway) will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition (giveaway), an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition (giveaway) and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner’s name will be available via our Facebook page
20. Entry into the competition (giveaway) will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. The prize is valid for 6 months from when Winner claims prize. The membership given away is the ‘Anytime membership’ valid from Monday to Sunday from 8am to 9pm. All classes and squash have to be pre-booked and incur extra charge. Subject to availability, advance telephone reservation is required on 01202 291711.